|Masanserstrasse 17 , CH-7000 Chur Switzerland|
|+41 (0) 81 250 05 25|
Contact connections problems (e.g. loosing, oxidation, aging) are the main causes of fires in electrical equipment. Such problematic connection generates a large amount of heat, while working under load. Slight overheating, if not identified and repaired on time, can lead to burn-out of contact and disruption of power transmission, or, moreover, to a fire and life threat situation.
FIPRES range offers an innovative system for overheating monitoring and fire prevention of electrical equipment. Very easy to install and use, it monitors every potential overheating place around the clock and gives an alarm signal to responsible personnel in case of detection of overheating. In addition, it allows you to inspect the condition of network or equipment efficiently, replacing the traditional solutions like a thermal imager.
During this webinar we will tell you:
• How issues with overheating can affect on electrical equipment or lead to a fire
• Why it is not possible to protect using existing solutions
• How FIPRES works
• How it can help you to be more attractive for your customers
• Possible ways of cooperation
What will you get?
• 1h. detailed presentation with Product manager of the FIPRES and discussion with Head of Product marketing
• Full package of the information regarding the product, including presentation, marcom, videos and technical files
• Clear understanding of how it can be used to benefit your company